Canadian Intellectual Property Law
- Canadian (CIPO) Commissioner's Decisions Database
The CIPO Commissioner's Decision Database is hosted on the CIPO website. This is a searchable database that contains the decisions issued by the Commissioner since 1970. The data for new Commissioner's Decisions will normally be available on the site within a week of the Commissioner's Decision being made public.
- Canadian Legal Information Institute
Links to federal and provincial courts including the Yukon, NW Terriories, and Nunuvut
- Federal Court of Canada
In addition to judicial review, the jurisdiction of the Federal Court includes actions by and against the Crown, maritime law, intellectual property law (patents, copyright, trade marks and industrial designs), appeals from the Tax Court of Canada, and citizenship and immigration appeals.
- Supreme Court of Canada
Searchable index to the judgments of the Supreme Court of Canada 1985 to date.
- British Columbia Superior Courts
Searchable index to the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court of British Columbia decisions from 1996 to date - updated weekly. Also links to other provincial courts, and Canadian legal associations and societies.
- Intellectual Property Law
- Franklin Pierce Law Center
- The High Court, UK
- BitLaw, Resources on Technology Law
- KuesterLaw, Technology Law Resourse
- LOIS, Legal Research Resourse
- VersusLaw, Subscription Legal Research